Woodchuck

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2004

I'm thinking of replacing my case with the Antec P160 case in trying to
reduce the noise from my old basic case. Anyone using this case and what do
you like or dislike about it. CompUSA has it for $60 after rebates this
week.

thanks

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:37:18 -0500, "Woodchuck"
<stv_euroski@yahoo.comXXX> wrote:

>I'm thinking of replacing my case with the Antec P160 case in trying to
>reduce the noise from my old basic case. Anyone using this case and what do
>you like or dislike about it. CompUSA has it for $60 after rebates this
>week.
>
>thanks

Pretty good case for $60, the 120mm rear fan mount should
help reduce noise providing you have suitably low RPM fan
there.