Computer case mod

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a newsgroups to talk about case mod?
Thanks

Never mind I found it. Read too fast the group list.
alt.comp.case-mods

Don't know if there is others.

On 30 Dec 2004 08:37:22 -0800, "bie2"
<tardiffr@adelphia.net> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know if there is a newsgroups to talk about case mod?
>Thanks

alt.comp.chainsaw ?

One way to find groups is to use the generic nomenclature as
it applies to newsgroups. For example, case mods would
typically be an alt.comp.xxxxxxx group, so you could use
your newsreader to download a groups list from your news
service or use Google Groups to browse their offered
categories. Doing so might find (if your news service
carries the group, I know Google Groups does)
alt.comp.case-mods

However, often case-mods are done by kids looking to show
off.. not meaning to sound derogatory but simply stating the
facts, and because of this you might find more case-mod
oriented forums as website-based forums, due to better
ability to post pictures and use all the fancy sigs and
avitars that the kids seem to like. I don't recall the best
web-forums for that but I'm sure Google will turn some up.

Some good sites for modding info/tips.

http://forums.gideontech.com/

http://www.gruntville.com/phpBB2/