New book about classic game company Commodore

Retro gaming fans might be interested in learning more about
Commodore, the most popular computer company of the 1980's. The
Spectacular Rise and Fall of Commodore is a detailed history of the
company behind the best selling computer system of all time, the
Commodore 64. This book was almost two years in the making, using over
44 hours of interviews with Commodore engineers and managers.

Title: The Spectacular Rise and Fall of Commodore: The Inside Story
Pages: 624
Size: 6 x 9 inches
ISBN 0-9738649-0-7
August 2005

To read more about The Spectacular Rise and Fall of Commodore, please
visit:

www.commodorebook.com
6 answers Last reply
More about book classic game company commodore

    Variant Press wrote:
    > Retro gaming fans might be interested in learning more about
    > Commodore, the most popular computer company of the 1980's.
    -----8<-----

    Well, at least it's /on topic/ spam. <G>

    --
    Thnik about it!
    Deadly_Dad

    grubbiness@savagism.tunyk.mil
    interligamentary@epithecalh.com
    unbraved@gluemaker.rubricosej.com
    sportingly@intransmutabilityd.com
    corol@hexamminey.net

    In a parallel universe, Anti-Dead_Dad said exactly the opposite of:

    > Well, at least it's /on topic/ spam. <G>

    LOL!

    A bit quick on the 'spam' label, aren't we? :-)

    It's hard to be spam when it's on topic, posted once to one group...

    http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=%
    22New+book+about+classic+game+company+Commodore%22&hl=en
    http://tinyurl.com/77n7g

    *-) K.os
    --
    "He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
    sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

    In a parallel universe, Anti-Variant Press said exactly the opposite of:

    > To read more about The Spectacular Rise and Fall of Commodore, please
    > visit:
    >
    > www.commodorebook.com

    Looks pretty interesting. Thanks for the heads up.

    *-) K.os
    --

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:56:32 GMT, K.os wrote:

    > It's hard to be spam when it's on topic, posted once to one group...

    Sorry K.os but you're mistaken....

    http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&q=%22New+book+about+Commodore+64%22&qt_s=Search
    http://tinyurl.com/ab37t

    A polymorphic spammer :p

    M.

    In a parallel universe, Anti-Mike said exactly the opposite of:

    > On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:56:32 GMT, K.os wrote:
    >
    >> It's hard to be spam when it's on topic, posted once to one group...
    >
    > Sorry K.os but you're mistaken....
    >
    > http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&q=%22New+book+about+Commodore+64%2
    > 2&qt_s=Search http://tinyurl.com/ab37t
    >
    > A polymorphic spammer :p

    Ooops!

    But still, the distribution seems to be rather small and on-target, I'd
    say we don't all run to his ISP to report spam... :-)

    *-) K.os
    --

    Mike wrote:
    > On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:56:32 GMT, K.os wrote:
    >

    >>It's hard to be spam when it's on topic, posted once to one group...
    >

    > Sorry K.os but you're mistaken....
    >
    > http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&q=%22New+book+about+Commodore+64%22&qt_s=Search
    > http://tinyurl.com/ab37t
    >
    > A polymorphic spammer :p
    >
    > M.

    Actually, it's advertised in twelve ng's (http://tinyurl.com/bqdph), but
    I agree. As ads go, the poster at least had the taste and intelligence
    to not only post in appropriate groups, but tailor the subject to make
    it more interesting for the intended audience, and for that I am forced
    to give him some reluctant respect.

    --
    Thnik about it!
    Deadly_Dad

    mammula@bings.uk
    Formicivora@cyanosedh.com
    gravestone@knifeg.by
    overlaunch@commonizee.gf
    perry@abaxilev.net

Games Computers Commodore Classic Video Games Books