New book about classic game company Commodore

Retro gaming fans might be interested in learning more about
Commodore, the most popular computer company of the 1980's. The
Spectacular Rise and Fall of Commodore is a detailed history of the
company behind the best selling computer system of all time, the
Commodore 64. This book was almost two years in the making, using over
44 hours of interviews with Commodore engineers and managers.

Title: The Spectacular Rise and Fall of Commodore: The Inside Story
Pages: 624
Size: 6 x 9 inches
ISBN 0-9738649-0-7
August 2005

To read more about The Spectacular Rise and Fall of Commodore, please
visit:

www.commodorebook.com

Variant Press wrote:
> Retro gaming fans might be interested in learning more about
> Commodore, the most popular computer company of the 1980's.
-----8<-----

Well, at least it's /on topic/ spam. <G>

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad

grubbiness@savagism.tunyk.mil
interligamentary@epithecalh.com
unbraved@gluemaker.rubricosej.com
sportingly@intransmutabilityd.com
corol@hexamminey.net

In a parallel universe, Anti-Dead_Dad said exactly the opposite of:

> Well, at least it's /on topic/ spam. <G>

LOL!

A bit quick on the 'spam' label, aren't we? :)

It's hard to be spam when it's on topic, posted once to one group...

http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=%
22New+book+about+classic+game+company+Commodore%22&hl=en
http://tinyurl.com/77n7g

*-) K.os
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

In a parallel universe, Anti-Variant Press said exactly the opposite of:

> To read more about The Spectacular Rise and Fall of Commodore, please
> visit:
>
> www.commodorebook.com

Looks pretty interesting. Thanks for the heads up.

*-) K.os
--

In a parallel universe, Anti-Mike said exactly the opposite of:

> On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:56:32 GMT, K.os wrote:
>
>> It's hard to be spam when it's on topic, posted once to one group...
>
> Sorry K.os but you're mistaken....
>
> http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&q=%22New+book+about+Commodore+64%2
> 2&qt_s=Search http://tinyurl.com/ab37t
>
> A polymorphic spammer :p

Ooops!

But still, the distribution seems to be rather small and on-target, I'd
say we don't all run to his ISP to report spam... :)

*-) K.os
--

Mike wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:56:32 GMT, K.os wrote:
>

>>It's hard to be spam when it's on topic, posted once to one group...
>

> Sorry K.os but you're mistaken....
>
> http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&q=%22New+book+about+Commodore+64%22&qt_s=Search
> http://tinyurl.com/ab37t
>
> A polymorphic spammer :p
>
> M.

Actually, it's advertised in twelve ng's (http://tinyurl.com/bqdph), but
I agree. As ads go, the poster at least had the taste and intelligence
to not only post in appropriate groups, but tailor the subject to make
it more interesting for the intended audience, and for that I am forced
to give him some reluctant respect.

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad