Chalk up replacement #5

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I have a C82 printer. I had it replaced 3 times within my 1 year warranty
(which ends September 15th) so far.

I've had this current printer for about 6 weeks and now it's broken. During
a print job the paper started jamming now any print will pull the paper
sideways and jam and not print. I have another printer on the way next week.

It can not be said that the C82 printer is a good printer - it's the worst.
With all of the clog problems now this, I don't know if I would reccomend
epson to anyone.

I'm an unhappy epson user. Unless I was able to get an epson in the future
for near free after rebates I doubt I would consider epson for a future
purchase.

Brian wrote:
> I have a C82 printer. I had it replaced 3 times within my 1 year
> warranty (which ends September 15th) so far.
>
> I've had this current printer for about 6 weeks and now it's broken.
> During a print job the paper started jamming now any print will pull
> the paper sideways and jam and not print. I have another printer on
> the way next week.
>
> It can not be said that the C82 printer is a good printer - it's the
> worst. With all of the clog problems now this, I don't know if I
> would reccomend epson to anyone.
>
> I'm an unhappy epson user. Unless I was able to get an epson in the
> future for near free after rebates I doubt I would consider epson for
> a future purchase.

It rather begs the question if you've had that many issues if the problem
wasn't a PEBCAK error, rather than a printer fault.
lose his marbles?