linksys wcf12 compact flash card and windows mobile 2003

August 5, 2004 8:54:10 PM

Hey folks,

I just flashed my firmware on my dell axim x5. Now I can't get my pda to see
the linksys wcf12 card on my pda. I know it's the driver because it worked
fine, while in ppc2k.

does anyone know which cf card driver I can use with my linksys wcf12 card
to make it all work.

I don't want to reflash the bios back to ppc2k. just googling tells me
there are a bunch of drivers to use, but the senao? <sp?> is just too
unstable.

any suggestions?

d.
August 5, 2004 8:54:11 PM

http://www.linksys.com/download/driver.asp?dlid=82

"mike" <batuckan1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey folks,
>
> I just flashed my firmware on my dell axim x5. Now I can't get my pda to
see
> the linksys wcf12 card on my pda. I know it's the driver because it worked
> fine, while in ppc2k.
>
> does anyone know which cf card driver I can use with my linksys wcf12 card
> to make it all work.
>
> I don't want to reflash the bios back to ppc2k. just googling tells me
> there are a bunch of drivers to use, but the senao? <sp?> is just too
> unstable.
>
> any suggestions?
>
> d.

Anonymous
August 7, 2004 2:45:58 AM

>googling tells me there are a bunch of >drivers to use, but the senao? <sp?>
is just too
>unstable.

I have a Senao CF 802.11b card, but have yet to get it to work/connect
correctly, using that company's drivers on my iPaq 2210 running Ppc2003, and
Cirond Pocket Winc.

Has anyone else experienced problems with this card, and should I try some
other drivers, such as the Linksys one mentioned in this thread?

regards
Andrew

replying? delete killspam from @aol.com******** and shoot any spammers you
meet ;-)