Soyo K7ADA and Memory

What memory does Soyo seem to have a problem with specifically with
the Soyo K7ADA board?? I know when I got the board for my uncle it
didnt like Samsung ram so I believe they put in a stoick of 256 MB
"AZENram"; he is starting to tax out the system so I need to stick in
some more ram for him, is it going to cause problems if I stick in
second stick of 256 of Infinion ram?? or do I have to get him a stick
of 512?? Thanks

DrHibbert

"DrHibbert" <DrHibbert@webwarriors.ca> wrote in message
> What memory does Soyo seem to have a problem with specifically with
> the Soyo K7ADA board?? I know when I got the board for my uncle it
> didnt like Samsung ram so I believe they put in a stoick of 256 MB
> "AZENram"; he is starting to tax out the system so I need to stick in
> some more ram for him, is it going to cause problems if I stick in
> second stick of 256 of Infinion ram?? or do I have to get him a stick
> of 512?? Thanks
>
> DrHibbert

Consider the Crucial CT64xxxxxxx or the CT32XXXXX series. Shouls be DDR2100
no ECC and no Buffering.
Should have the 512mb.
JPS