Windows XP Update

Refresh my memory... Can I install Win XP upgrade version just by
showing it a copy of Win 98? It has been a while since I have not had
OEM version

Not sure about XP, but if it is like ME it should work, won't even ask you
for the code for 98

theodat@yahoo.com wrote:

> Refresh my memory... Can I install Win XP upgrade version just by
> showing it a copy of Win 98? It has been a while since I have not had
> OEM version

I think you just need the product code from Win98.

--

Registered Linux user #378193