Thanks,

Dave

can you use an earlier version of the mame emu to run those roms?

there are earlier versions available at www.mame.net

hope this helps

Bert

On 24 Jul 2005 05:25:07 -0700, "ap2" <ap2@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I would like to play some of the gambling games that MAME no longer
>supports. I found the SNAME emulator but no roms. I found roms for
>FMAME but not the FMAME emulator. Any help would be welcome.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dave

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

bert wrote:
> can you use an earlier version of the mame emu to run those roms?
>
> there are earlier versions available at www.mame.net
>
> hope this helps
>

> Bert

Bert, he is after the ROMs not the emu.

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making

bert wrote:
> can you use an earlier version of the mame emu to run those roms?
>
> there are earlier versions available at www.mame.net
>
> hope this helps
>

> Bert

Bert,

I looked there but couldn't find FMAME. I either need ROMS for SNAME
or the FMAME emulator.

Thanks,

Dave

Mike

Splendid

On 24 Jul 2005 22:25:16 -0700, ap2 wrote:

> I looked there but couldn't find FMAME. I either need ROMS for SNAME
> or the FMAME emulator.

Both SNAME and FMAME haven't been updated for aaages, I used to use FMAME
and MASH seems to have ceased development around about version 0.61. Why do
you need to use one of these so badly?

Mike

Mike wrote:
> On 24 Jul 2005 22:25:16 -0700, ap2 wrote:
Both SNAME and FMAME haven't been updated for aaages, I used to use
FMAME
> and MASH seems to have ceased development around about version 0.61. Why do
> you need to use one of these so badly?
>
> Mike

Mike,

I am just wanting to play video poker and such. I would like to be
able to play some of the same games I played years ago. I found the
SMAME emulator which is supposed to play the gambling roms and found
the gambling roms to FMAME emulator. It's not that I want to use
either of these emulators just that they are what I found. I'd be
happy to use a different emulator if they support the gambling roms.

Dave

Wanted to say thanks to dare2001 for sending me the SNAME roms. That's
why this group is great.

Dave