does this exist?

i'm a pinball dude building a mame cabinet.

have everything figured out but need to know the answer to this:

Does a 4/8 way swithcable joystick with a fire button on top exist?

i want to have this joystick in the topo middle of the panel - 4 way for
pacman games and 8 way with fire button for tron.

does it exist?
Dan

DWGoett wrote:
> i'm a pinball dude building a mame cabinet.
>
> have everything figured out but need to know the answer to this:
>
> Does a 4/8 way swithcable joystick with a fire button on top exist?
>
> i want to have this joystick in the topo middle of the panel - 4 way for
> pacman games and 8 way with fire button for tron.
>
> does it exist?
> Dan

i havent seen a quick switchable but ive seen ones you have to change
the actuator to make it not hit diagonals

the cheapest fire button joy i've found is used crane game joys they
are set up as 4 ways with+ type channels but i bored it out to 8 way
with a reamer

cool.
exactly what i was looking for.
is kind of pricey, but price really isn't an object. i knew this project
was going to be expensive..
:)
Dan

How about: http://www.ultimarc.com/controls.html