Now using MessageFaces 1.0.2

Last response: in Video Games
July 27, 2005 8:19:17 AM

I had no idea these things existed, very nice.

Here's the details for the curious.

http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/

from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!

--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

MAME: Forever Young!

More about : messagefaces

Anonymous
July 27, 2005 1:55:00 PM

SuperMappy wrote:
> I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
>
> Here's the details for the curious.
>
> http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
>
> from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!

haha cool. Now I just need to find a face

--
Super Mike
"Mi asno querrĂ­a un enano y un yate, por favor."

SuperMappy wrote:
> I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
>
> Here's the details for the curious.
>
> http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
>
> from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!

Nice! Now to look for a face...

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making

MCR wrote:
> SuperMappy wrote:
>
>> I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
>>
>> Here's the details for the curious.
>>
>> http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
>>
>> from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!
>>

> Nice! Now to look for a face...

I just took the avatar I use on the forums I visit, used Paint Shop Pro
to reduce the size to 48x48 and then reduced the colors to 8 and ta da,
it worked out fine.

--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

MAME: Forever Young!
July 27, 2005 6:05:03 PM

SuperMappy wrote:
> MCR wrote:
>
>> SuperMappy wrote:
>>
>>> I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
>>>
>>> Here's the details for the curious.
>>>
>>> http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
>>>
>>> from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!
>>>

>> Nice! Now to look for a face...
>>

> I just took the avatar I use on the forums I visit, used Paint Shop Pro
> to reduce the size to 48x48 and then reduced the colors to 8 and ta da,
> it worked out fine.

I have just done the same... but at least your avatar suits this forum!

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making
Live! Gamertag MCROnline
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 1:13:03 AM

MCR wrote:
> SuperMappy wrote:
>
>> MCR wrote:

>>> Nice! Now to look for a face...
>>>

>> I just took the avatar I use on the forums I visit, used Paint Shop
>> Pro to reduce the size to 48x48 and then reduced the colors to 8 and
>> ta da, it worked out fine.
>>

> I have just done the same... but at least your avatar suits this forum!

......and here's me, in all my hairy-chinned glory!

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad

montgolfier@prepubertyi.gi
unostentatiously@nonconjugalx.edu
supercow@cosharer.countersworns.gp
Masonite@flickertaill.jp
Turtan@anomalonomy.phrenomesmerismi.pa
July 28, 2005 1:44:01 AM

Dead_Dad wrote:
> MCR wrote:
>
>> SuperMappy wrote:

>>> I just took the avatar I use on the forums I visit, used Paint Shop
>>> Pro to reduce the size to 48x48 and then reduced the colors to 8 and
>>> ta da, it worked out fine.
>>>

>> I have just done the same... but at least your avatar suits this forum!
>>

> .....and here's me, in all my hairy-chinned glory!

Not as bad as some here I can tell you! :-)

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making
Live! Gamertag MCROnline
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 5:50:34 AM

SuperMappy wrote:
> I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
>
> Here's the details for the curious.
>
> http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
>
> from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!

Thanks Mappy. That probably falls under the "cool-but-useless" category,
but I still dig it!

Jeff-B
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 4:27:24 PM

"SuperMappy" <supermappy@REMOVETHIScolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
>
> Here's the details for the curious.
>
> http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
>
> from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!

IIRC, Vic-20 had 16 colors (8 available on keyboard).

AS
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 4:27:25 PM

Amedeo Storni wrote:
> "SuperMappy" <supermappy@REMOVETHIScolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
>
>>I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
>>
>>Here's the details for the curious.
>>
>>http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
>>
>>from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!
>

> IIRC, Vic-20 had 16 colors (8 available on keyboard).
>
> AS

The Vic-20 had 8 character colors and 16 available for background/border