Now using MessageFaces 1.0.2

I had no idea these things existed, very nice.

Here's the details for the curious.

http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/

from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!

--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

MAME: Forever Young!
9 answers Last reply
More about messagefaces

    SuperMappy wrote:
    > I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
    >
    > Here's the details for the curious.
    >
    > http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
    >
    > from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!

    haha cool. Now I just need to find a face

    --
    Super Mike
    "Mi asno querría un enano y un yate, por favor."

    SuperMappy wrote:
    > I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
    >
    > Here's the details for the curious.
    >
    > http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
    >
    > from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!

    Nice! Now to look for a face...

    --
    MCR
    MAME(tm) - History In The Making

    MCR wrote:
    > SuperMappy wrote:
    >
    >> I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
    >>
    >> Here's the details for the curious.
    >>
    >> http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
    >>
    >> from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!
    >>

    > Nice! Now to look for a face...

    I just took the avatar I use on the forums I visit, used Paint Shop Pro
    to reduce the size to 48x48 and then reduced the colors to 8 and ta da,
    it worked out fine.

    --

    SuperMappy wrote:
    > MCR wrote:
    >
    >> SuperMappy wrote:
    >>
    >>> I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
    >>>
    >>> Here's the details for the curious.
    >>>
    >>> http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
    >>>
    >>> from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!
    >>>

    >> Nice! Now to look for a face...
    >>

    > I just took the avatar I use on the forums I visit, used Paint Shop Pro
    > to reduce the size to 48x48 and then reduced the colors to 8 and ta da,
    > it worked out fine.

    I have just done the same... but at least your avatar suits this forum!

    --

    MCR wrote:
    > SuperMappy wrote:
    >
    >> MCR wrote:

    >>> Nice! Now to look for a face...
    >>>

    >> I just took the avatar I use on the forums I visit, used Paint Shop
    >> Pro to reduce the size to 48x48 and then reduced the colors to 8 and
    >> ta da, it worked out fine.
    >>

    > I have just done the same... but at least your avatar suits this forum!

    ......and here's me, in all my hairy-chinned glory!

    --
    Thnik about it!
    Deadly_Dad

    montgolfier@prepubertyi.gi
    unostentatiously@nonconjugalx.edu
    supercow@cosharer.countersworns.gp
    Masonite@flickertaill.jp
    Turtan@anomalonomy.phrenomesmerismi.pa

    Dead_Dad wrote:
    > MCR wrote:
    >
    >> SuperMappy wrote:

    >>> I just took the avatar I use on the forums I visit, used Paint Shop
    >>> Pro to reduce the size to 48x48 and then reduced the colors to 8 and
    >>> ta da, it worked out fine.
    >>>

    >> I have just done the same... but at least your avatar suits this forum!
    >>

    > .....and here's me, in all my hairy-chinned glory!

    Not as bad as some here I can tell you! :-)

    --

    SuperMappy wrote:
    > I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
    >
    > Here's the details for the curious.
    >
    > http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
    >
    > from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!

    Thanks Mappy. That probably falls under the "cool-but-useless" category,
    but I still dig it!

    Jeff-B

    "SuperMappy" <supermappy@REMOVETHIScolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
    > I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
    >
    > Here's the details for the curious.
    >
    > http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
    >
    > from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!

    IIRC, Vic-20 had 16 colors (8 available on keyboard).

    AS

    Amedeo Storni wrote:
    > "SuperMappy" <supermappy@REMOVETHIScolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>I had no idea these things existed, very nice.
    >>
    >>Here's the details for the curious.
    >>
    >>http://tecwizards.de/mozilla/messagefaces/
    >>
    >>from 2 colors to 8 colors, just like on the Vic-20!
    >

    > IIRC, Vic-20 had 16 colors (8 available on keyboard).
    >
    > AS

    The Vic-20 had 8 character colors and 16 available for background/border

    --
    Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

    See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
    http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

    Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

    MAME: Forever Young!

Vic Games Video Games