Metal Slug Question

Doofus P. Leadbottom wrote:
> Are there any games similar to the Metal Slug series?

Contra comes to mind and one other NEOGEO game with Cathy in the title,
not quite entirely like Metal Slug, but a decent run along and destroy
stuff kinda game

--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

MAME: Forever Young!

"Doofus P. Leadbottom" <doofusP@leadbottom.com> wrote in message
> Are there any games similar to the Metal Slug series?

Try Sunset Riders, Wild West Cowboys of Moo Mesa, and Mystic Warriors.