Need Layout for Micronics M54PI M/B

I have a Micronics M54PI M/B. Found the Jumper sheet but I need the
Layout.
There's a 24 Pin socket at U47 Looks like it might be a clock Chip.
The board boots to Post Code 34 and Stops.
TIA
Bob in Wisconsin

"Robert J. Stevens" wrote:

> I have a Micronics M54PI M/B. Found the Jumper sheet but I need the
> Layout.
> There's a 24 Pin socket at U47 Looks like it might be a clock Chip.
> The board boots to Post Code 34 and Stops.
> TIA
> Bob in Wisconsin

I finally found a page where I got the Documents.

http://docs.van-diepen.com/th99/m/mpent_i2.htm

Bob

Robert J. Stevens wrote:
> I have a Micronics M54PI M/B. Found the Jumper sheet but I need the
> Layout.
> There's a 24 Pin socket at U47 Looks like it might be a clock Chip.
> The board boots to Post Code 34 and Stops.
> TIA
> Bob in Wisconsin

Don't have a layout but I can confirm that some of the old Micronics MBs
used Dallas Semiconductor RTCs that came in a 24-pin package. DS1287 is
the part number on the one I'm looking at now. This particular (and
peculiar) 1990-vintage 486 MB also uses a Dallas Semiconductor NV ram in
a 28-pin package, part number DS1225Y

--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

John McGaw wrote:

> Robert J. Stevens wrote:
> > I have a Micronics M54PI M/B. Found the Jumper sheet but I need the
> > Layout.
> > There's a 24 Pin socket at U47 Looks like it might be a clock Chip.
> > The board boots to Post Code 34 and Stops.
> > TIA
> > Bob in Wisconsin
> Don't have a layout but I can confirm that some of the old Micronics MBs
> used Dallas Semiconductor RTCs that came in a 24-pin package. DS1287 is
> the part number on the one I'm looking at now. This particular (and
> peculiar) 1990-vintage 486 MB also uses a Dallas Semiconductor NV ram in
> a 28-pin package, part number DS1225Y

John;
Thanks for the tip. I found the Layout and it does show the Dallas RTC at
U47
Tried the 1287 from my AMD 100 Mhz M/B still stalls at Post Code 34.
Got a new Post Card coming in tday r tmorrw
Mewbbe it'll be better
Boob

TRENDING THREADS