Problem with Minolta Color Pagepro Ex

toolman

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2004

Hello,

I've got a problem with my Minolta Color Pagepro Ex.
On every print it prints a curuous mark on the same spot (I've got scans of
the print if you want to see it). I've replaced the drum and looked if I
could see any dirt in
the printer.
That didn't help. Has anybody any clue what the problem can be? And if it's
possible to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Michel

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

....the problem is in the transfer belt......??

send to me a page ....

robebasta@supereva.it