  • Canon
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 24, 2004 3:53:49 AM

when i try to print a document in word 2000 with my new canon s330 printer
the printer starts printing but after a few moments my windows crashes.
i already deinstalled and reinstalled office but it didn't help.
it is a usb printer and i am using windows 98 se.

who can give me an advice on how to cure this problem?

thnx

More about : canon s330 problem

Anonymous
August 24, 2004 3:53:50 AM

"mantra" <mantra@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> when i try to print a document in word 2000 with my new canon s330 printer
> the printer starts printing but after a few moments my windows crashes.
> i already deinstalled and reinstalled office but it didn't help.
> it is a usb printer and i am using windows 98 se.
>
> who can give me an advice on how to cure this problem?

Any error message displayed at all when this happens?
!