canon s330 problem

when i try to print a document in word 2000 with my new canon s330 printer
the printer starts printing but after a few moments my windows crashes.
i already deinstalled and reinstalled office but it didn't help.
it is a usb printer and i am using windows 98 se.

who can give me an advice on how to cure this problem?

thnx
1 answer Last reply
More about canon s330 problem

    "mantra" <mantra@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > when i try to print a document in word 2000 with my new canon s330 printer
    > the printer starts printing but after a few moments my windows crashes.
    > i already deinstalled and reinstalled office but it didn't help.
    > it is a usb printer and i am using windows 98 se.
    >
    > who can give me an advice on how to cure this problem?

    Any error message displayed at all when this happens?

Printers Canon Peripherals