Usb printer

Just a quick question, is there some type of adapter to connect a usb
printer to an old computer that doesn't have any usb ports?

Thanks
Fordy

---
More about printer

    A PCI USB card.
    www.coribright.com

    In article <412ac362@quokka.wn.com.au>, fordys@westnet.com.au says...
    > Just a quick question, is there some type of adapter to connect a usb
    > printer to an old computer that doesn't have any usb ports?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Fordy

    In addition to the PCI USB adapter card, you could also consider a USB
    to parallel adapter cable. These are available via the internet, and
    local retailer in the USA. I would assume that local retailers in
    Australia would also carry these cables.

    Don

Printers Virus USB Peripherals