Usb printer

Just a quick question, is there some type of adapter to connect a usb
printer to an old computer that doesn't have any usb ports?

Thanks
Fordy

---

A PCI USB card.
www.coribright.com

"Fordy" <fordys@westnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Just a quick question, is there some type of adapter to connect a usb
> printer to an old computer that doesn't have any usb ports?
>
> Thanks
> Fordy

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

In article <412ac362@quokka.wn.com.au>, fordys@westnet.com.au says...
> Just a quick question, is there some type of adapter to connect a usb
> printer to an old computer that doesn't have any usb ports?
>
> Thanks
> Fordy

In addition to the PCI USB adapter card, you could also consider a USB
to parallel adapter cable. These are available via the internet, and
local retailer in the USA. I would assume that local retailers in
Australia would also carry these cables.

Don