Epox EP-5EPAJ motherboard?

Phisherman

Anyone know where I can buy the Epox EP-5EPAJ motherboard in the USA?
This board is mentioned at Sharky Extreme and Anandtech, yet the only
sites I could find it are located in the UK. I emailed Newegg, and
their technical product support says they do not carry this product.
TIA

"Phisherman" <nobody@noone.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know where I can buy the Epox EP-5EPAJ motherboard in the USA?
> This board is mentioned at Sharky Extreme and Anandtech, yet the only
> sites I could find it are located in the UK. I emailed Newegg, and
> their technical product support says they do not carry this product.
> TIA

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?DEPA=0&description=13-123-238&ATT=Motherboards+Intel&CMP=KNC-goog13

??????????????

Phisherman

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:34:27 GMT, "Gary C"
<Clem_Kadiddlehopper@CrazyGooginhiemer.com> wrote:

>"Phisherman" <nobody@noone.com> wrote in message
>> Anyone know where I can buy the Epox EP-5EPAJ motherboard in the USA?
>> This board is mentioned at Sharky Extreme and Anandtech, yet the only
>> sites I could find it are located in the UK. I emailed Newegg, and
>> their technical product support says they do not carry this product.
>> TIA
>
>http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?DEPA=0&description=13-123-238&ATT=Motherboards+Intel&CMP=KNC-goog13

The link referenced refers to EP-5EDAJ. I'm looking for Epox
EP-5EPAJ, not EP-5EDAJ.

Here's the email from Newegg:

"Thank you for your feedback. After consulting Product Support
Department, we are informed that there is no connection between
"EP-5PDAJ" and "EP-5EPAJ". At present, we do not carry "EP-5EPAJ" and
...."