add-on front USB connector

Hi,
I'm looking for a front USB connector that plugs into the motherboard
header.

This item (http://www.directron.com/usbfemaleada.html) has the correct plug,
but it's a rear connector and is not long enough to reach to the front of
the case. Even a rear connector with a long (40cm+) cable would be fine, I
could modify it to fit on the front of the case.

Anyone know of any online stores that stock such an item? I'm in Australia,
so a store here would obviously be preferred.

thanks heaps.

matt
2 answers Last reply
More about front connector

    www.frontx.com

    "PWY" <pyork22@*mail.com> wrote in message

    > "Matt Lobegeiger" <mattl@bmail.com.au> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > I'm looking for a front USB connector that plugs into the motherboard
    > > header.
    > >
    > > This item (http://www.directron.com/usbfemaleada.html) has the correct
    > > plug,
    > > but it's a rear connector and is not long enough to reach to the front
    of
    > > the case. Even a rear connector with a long (40cm+) cable would be fine,
    > > could modify it to fit on the front of the case.
    > >
    > > Anyone know of any online stores that stock such an item? I'm in
    > > Australia,
    > > so a store here would obviously be preferred.
    > >
    > > thanks heaps.
    > >
    > > matt
    > >
    > www.frontx.com

    Excellent site. Exactly what I was looking for, and cheap too.

    Thanks heaps.

    matt

Homebuilt Cases USB Connector Systems