  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
April 27, 2005 2:10:13 AM

Hi,
I'm looking for a front USB connector that plugs into the motherboard
header.

This item (http://www.directron.com/usbfemaleada.html) has the correct plug,
but it's a rear connector and is not long enough to reach to the front of
the case. Even a rear connector with a long (40cm+) cable would be fine, I
could modify it to fit on the front of the case.

Anyone know of any online stores that stock such an item? I'm in Australia,
so a store here would obviously be preferred.

thanks heaps.

matt

More about : add front usb connector

Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
April 27, 2005 2:10:14 AM

"Matt Lobegeiger" <mattl@bmail.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I'm looking for a front USB connector that plugs into the motherboard
> header.
>
> This item (http://www.directron.com/usbfemaleada.html) has the correct
> plug,
> but it's a rear connector and is not long enough to reach to the front of
> the case. Even a rear connector with a long (40cm+) cable would be fine, I
> could modify it to fit on the front of the case.
>
> Anyone know of any online stores that stock such an item? I'm in
> Australia,
> so a store here would obviously be preferred.
>
> thanks heaps.
>
> matt

www.frontx.com
Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
April 27, 2005 4:02:19 AM

"PWY" <pyork22@*mail.com> wrote in message

> "Matt Lobegeiger" <mattl@bmail.com.au> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I'm looking for a front USB connector that plugs into the motherboard
> > header.
> >
> > This item (http://www.directron.com/usbfemaleada.html) has the correct
> > plug,
> > but it's a rear connector and is not long enough to reach to the front
of
> > the case. Even a rear connector with a long (40cm+) cable would be fine,
> > could modify it to fit on the front of the case.
> >
> > Anyone know of any online stores that stock such an item? I'm in
> > Australia,
> > so a store here would obviously be preferred.
> >
> > thanks heaps.
> >
> > matt
> >
> www.frontx.com

Excellent site. Exactly what I was looking for, and cheap too.

Thanks heaps.

matt
!