February 25, 2011 2:05:03 PM

My System Setup:
Core i7 870 OC @ 3.54ghz
RAM 4G kingston
GTX460 Hawk MSI
P7P55D-E mobo by ASUS
2 500 GB Hitachi HDs @ RAID0

Issue:
Recently my computer is experiencing extreme lag and sluggish delays. Until today, everything was fine. I got a blue screen twice, but did not write down the error code the first time. The 2nd time, I wrote it down. It is 0x000000F4 (0x0000000000000003, 0xFFFFFA800784B950, 0xFFFFFA800784BC30, 0xFFFFF800043DDRD0). Also,
everytime I startup, the BIOS shows the RAID setup I have, and the hard drive status, it also prompts me to press Ctrl+I to enter the RAID setup screen. However, after the blue screen, one of the hard drive showed up as "error occured", and I could not boot into windows. As I remember, the error was something like data inpage, etc. After trying one more time, I booted into windows. It all seems fine, but then I got a blue screen 2 days later, that is when I finally wrote down the error code. I don't know what this error means, and am hoping to find some response and answers, please help. Thanks.

Btw, I have already ordered two intel x25-m ssds, thinking it is a HD problem.

More about : blue screen error

February 25, 2011 4:06:18 PM

Though you've said that you think it's an HD problem, have you tried to do a clean install of Windows 7, just to rule it out?

-- Ryan
Windows Outreach Team
m
l
February 26, 2011 12:57:02 AM

I haven't, but I will do that today. Although, I do want to add one more detail, that my mouse and keyboard becomes unreesponsive sometimes. I move my cursor the bottom right corner (Preview desktop in Win7) and it the button freezes, no amination.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
February 26, 2011 2:56:44 AM

If your new hard drives come with new SATA cables (which they should) you should also swap those out, just in case. Or, if you have spare ones, give it a shot now. Also, I have seen this caused by a dying CMOS battery.
m
l
February 26, 2011 3:34:33 AM

I dont have my 2 new intel SSDs quite yet, and I dont have any spare SATA cables. Dying CMOS bettery? Wait CMOS battery is the one on the motherboard right? I just got the motherboard 4 months ago, how could it be out of battery? But even if it is, how do I know if its dying? I dont have any spare batteries either.
m
l
February 26, 2011 5:10:34 AM

CMOS battery was just a possibility. And yes, the one on the motherboard, flat and circular. And, if only 4 months, it's highly doubtful that it is dying. If you want to try it anyway, the batteries are carried at most retail stores (Best Buy, target) and are usually $2 or so. Just take the battery with you so you can match it.
m
l
February 26, 2011 5:18:27 AM

Anyone has a specific answer for my error code? Cuz i have seen many blue screen error codes online, none of them match mine.
m
l
February 27, 2011 4:18:45 AM

Uhh will that still help after I've reinstalled Win 7, and already swapped out the hard drives?
The drives are now two Intel X25-M 80G (160 together) SSDs
m
l
February 27, 2011 8:01:46 AM

A memory error often causes a blue screen.Try switching memory and see what happens.
m
l
March 6, 2011 11:11:42 PM

Turns out its not the memory, motherboard's problem. I realize that it is my mouse's problem. I use a Cyborg Saitek R.A.T. 7. Search on Google if you don' t know what that is. The RAT's percision aim button seems to be causing the problem, cause everytime I press it. My computer seems to be receiving false signals. For example, when I press the button, and click on a file. The computer seems to think that I am holding onto the file, and when I move my mouse, it drags the file too. I spilled some water on my mouse recently, that may be the reason. I guess its broken, costed me 80 bucks, and I only got it for 3 months :p 
m
l
March 7, 2011 10:17:44 AM

although, the blue screen... im not sure if it is caused by the mouse. Maybe my mouse and my HD both have problems?
m
l
June 7, 2011 6:52:24 AM

Hi,

Remove all power to system :

Check and reseat all cards, memory and cables (on both ends) actually remove and replace - do not
just snug. Memory could be the problem so if you have more than 1 stick swap them in and out to
see if the problem follows one stick or try new memory. get more help to fix Windows 7 Blue Screen Error hope this helps you.

Good Luck!

m
l
!