How to upgrade XDA Pocket PC Phone Edition 2002 to 2003

August 7, 2004 5:09:35 PM

Hi,

I have XDA 1 type Pocket PC and I want to change its operating system to
Pocket PC 2003 is this possible?

Any help would be appriciated.

Arda
Anonymous
August 8, 2004 8:45:32 PM

"Arda Coskun" <a@a.com> of wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have XDA 1 type Pocket PC and I want to change its operating system to
>Pocket PC 2003 is this possible?

Ask the manufacturer. If it's O2, then no, because they never released it.
--
Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time
we have rushed through life trying to save. Will Rogers