Ad hoc and the internat

I have an ad hoc netweork between two computers. I share the internet as
well. the problem that the internet connection falls to much. for example,
every hour I should refresh the IP because the internet connection is broken.
and the speed of the netwro is never better then 11MBS...
can i find any answer.

Des

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2001

"Faten" <Faten@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have an ad hoc netweork between two computers. I share the internet as
> well. the problem that the internet connection falls to much. for example,
> every hour I should refresh the IP because the internet connection is
broken.
> and the speed of the netwro is never better then 11MBS...
> can i find any answer.

IIRC ad-hoc has a max 11MB depending on wireless card manufacturer.
but it is unlikely you internet access will be much more than 1MB so 11Mb
will be more than you actuall need

Des

Thanks Des for your valuable information.
what about the frequent Internet break down and the nedd to refresh my IP?