SCSI trouble

Hi all!

Is it possible to attach Seagate Cheetah 10k LVB scsi disk (Ultra 320 disk)
on Adaptec 29160 (Ultra 160) scsi adapter. If so do I need any extra
converter/adapter because both are presumably LVD devices.

Thanks in advance!

Pozdrav, Hrvoje!

Hrvoje Èièak wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Is it possible to attach Seagate Cheetah 10k LVB scsi disk (Ultra 320 disk)
> on Adaptec 29160 (Ultra 160) scsi adapter. If so do I need any extra
> converter/adapter because both are presumably LVD devices.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Pozdrav, Hrvoje!

should work.

"Tom Woodrow" <tomwoodrow@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hrvoje Èièak wrote:
>> Hi all!
>>
>> Is it possible to attach Seagate Cheetah 10k LVB scsi disk (Ultra 320
>> disk) on Adaptec 29160 (Ultra 160) scsi adapter. If so do I need any
>> extra converter/adapter because both are presumably LVD devices.
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Pozdrav, Hrvoje!
> should work.

Thank you for your response! Yes it is working like a charm!

Pozdrav, Hrvoje