Selling my X-Arcade Solo & USB adapter

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Hi all,
I am selling my X-Arcade Solo. I dont get much time to use it. I have
owned it for about a year, but used it maybe 4 or 5 times.
I am looking to get $75, plus shipping. This also includes the $30 USB
adapter.
Adult-owned in perfect condition. The "Atari" game cd that I am selling
with it came with it when I bought it.

You can see it here: (not an auction, strictly "Buy It Now")

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8210686417

Or I will entertain offers if the Ebay thing ends without a purchase.
Prefer Paypal, but money orders are acceptable as well.

Thanks
Jon
Oregon