best $100 printer?

After rebate of course.

My niece is off to college and needs a printer for he computer.

If it were me I tell her a Samsung 1740 Circuit city this week) but
I think she wants color too.

Brendan
More about best printer

    try the HP allinone 1210 for 87$ at wally world.

    "Brendan R. Wehrung" <ck183@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message

    > After rebate of course.
    >
    > My niece is off to college and needs a printer for her computer.
    >
    > If it were me I tell her a Samsung 1740 Circuit city this week) but
    > I think she wants color too.
    >
    > Brendan

    People have had lots of problems with the 1210! i would stay clear of it!I
    would look at the Canon i560/i860/Epson R200 and Epson C84!If you must get
    an HP the 4212 for a few dollars more than the 1210 would be a better bet!
    "jimnluna" <jimnluna@isp.com> wrote in message
    > try the HP allinone 1210 for 87$ at wally world.
    >
    > "Brendan R. Wehrung" <ck183@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message
    > >
    > > After rebate of course.
    > >
    > > My niece is off to college and needs a printer for her computer.
    > >
    > > If it were me I tell her a Samsung 1740 Circuit city this week) but
    > > I think she wants color too.
    > >
    > > Brendan
    > > --

    Sorry I forgot to point out the i560 has been replaced by the even better
    ip3000! That would be my first choice!

    "Douglas" <.> wrote:

    >People have had lots of problems with the 1210! i would stay clear of it!I
    >would look at the Canon i560/i860/Epson R200 and Epson C84!If you must get
    >an HP the 4212 for a few dollars more than the 1210 would be a better bet!

    Careful shopping will get you an Epson CX5400 all-in-one for $99 after rebate.
    It's essentially a C84 with a scanner - far more useful than just a printer
    alone.

    "Brendan R. Wehrung" <ck183@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message

    > After rebate of course.
    >
    > My niece is off to college and needs a printer for he computer.
    >
    > If it were me I tell her a Samsung 1740 Circuit city this week) but
    > I think she wants color too.

    Canon iP3000 $99 and if you buy at Office Depot before 8/28 there is a $20
    rebate so final cost would be $79

    Choose the one that PC Magazine Chose: HP 5150

    "Brendan R. Wehrung" <ck183@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message

    > After rebate of course.
    >
    > My niece is off to college and needs a printer for he computer.
    >
    > If it were me I tell her a Samsung 1740 Circuit city this week) but
    > I think she wants color too.
    >
    > Brendan

Printers Computer Peripherals