Soundmax integrated digital audio for windows 7 32 bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

precioussmeigal

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
I play music and use mic in chat room. But when I upgraded from XP to WIN7 I lost that capability-People can only hear my voice not my music( audio). My computer is a DELL SOLO-soundcard is SOUNDMAX INTERGRATED DIGITAL AUDIO. But everywhere I have looked says its not compatitable .. I also can only find information for 64 bit and my PC is 32 bit. So I was told to purchase SB X-fi. ( which I have done) but it does not have a WAV OUT or STEREO MIXER only the SOUNDMAX does. But The Soundmax is pre-installed already on my mother board. I just either need a STEREO MIXER / WAV OUT for the New SOUNDCARD or Someway to get the Soundmax to work for WIN 7. Anyone with Help / info would be Greatlly appreciated. Im not COMPUTER SAVEY. But I just need a site to Download or information to tell me which sound card to use. If I need to use SB then how do i remove the SOUNDMAX off my mother board, I cant seem to remove it. HELP> PLEASE

Leighann ( precioussmeigal@comcast.net)

riaz_96

Honorable
Feb 14, 2013

dear i want to b audio perfect driver for my system .
and i have win 7 installed but i have not audio driver. plz send me audio driver code
on this id sales.saitoshokai@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.