Is there any SVGA card that can give 8 output ?

No.

--
DaveW

"john" <johnjohn9191@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there any SVGA card that can give 8 output ?

need more info...

what is it you are trying to achive?

cheers.
p.j.

> Is there any SVGA card that can give 8 output ?

Howdy!

> Is there any SVGA card that can give 8 output ?

8 SVGA outputs? Yes, there is one. At least advertised in one of
the reseller rags.

How does it work? Damfino - I've never needed 8 discrete outputs
before.

RwP

TRENDING THREADS