10000rpm Serial ATA drive

What is the maximum storage size for 10000rpm Serial ATA drive available
now ? I found the 70G from Western, is there any large size avaiable
now ? Many Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about 10000rpm serial drive

    In article <42d8f1ed$1@127.0.0.1>, john says...
    > What is the maximum storage size for 10000rpm Serial ATA drive available
    > now ? I found the 70G from Western, is there any large size avaiable
    > now ? Many Thanks.

    Not at the moment.

    --
    Conor

    The 74 GB Western Digital Raptor harddrive is the largest capacity drive
    available that runs at 10,000rpm.

    --
    DaveW

    DaveW wrote:
    > The 74 GB Western Digital Raptor harddrive is the largest capacity drive
    > available that runs at 10,000rpm.

    ....without going to SCSI. There are bigger and way more expensive SCSI
    drive that run at 10K or 15K. They are really fast too. They usually
    only are practical on servers though.

    Clyde

Homebuilt Hardware Systems