computer going into hibernating Asus A7V600-X

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

I had the computer on for like 5 days now it just turned itself off by
itself saying it was hibernating. I’m running WinXP Pro. Any ideas?

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Home-Built-computer-hibernating-Asus-A7V600-ftopict59022.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=298952

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

On 18 Jul 2005 16:37:07 -0400, forumposter32
<UseLinkToEmail@HardwareForumz.com> wrote:

>I had the computer on for like 5 days now it just turned itself off by
>itself saying it was hibernating. I’m running WinXP Pro. Any ideas?

Adjust your WinXP power management settings?