What is this PCI card?

This PCI card is quite interesting. It has a monitor output(female) and
a monitor input(male). What do you call these kind of cards?
Its a huge PCI card and please tell me what it is. It has 3Dfx written
all over the card. I need to find the drivers as well.
It also has voodoo 2 written on it with 3dfx interactive.

Help
2 answers Last reply
More about what card

    futureofai@gmail.com wrote:

    " This PCI card is quite interesting. It has a monitor output(female)
    and a monitor input(male). What do you call these kind of cards? Its a
    huge PCI card and please tell me what it is. It has 3Dfx written all
    over the card. I need to find the drivers as well. It also has voodoo 2
    written on it with 3dfx interactive. "

    It's a 3Dfx Voodoo 2 graphics card. They had both male and female VGA
    connections, as these were part of their SLI connectivity.

    http://www.tweakers.net/ext/f/15382/full.jpg
    http://tinyurl.com/drfrg
    http://tinyurl.com/b44xf
    http://tinyurl.com/a7v4e

    "" wrote:
    > This PCI card is quite interesting. It has a monitor
    > output(female) and
    > a monitor input(male). What do you call these kind of cards?
    > Its a huge PCI card and please tell me what it is. It has 3Dfx
    > written
    > all over the card. I need to find the drivers as well.
    > It also has voodoo 2 written on it with 3dfx interactive.
    >
    > Help

    It is simply an older quality video card. Driver: (you have to
    register at driverguide.com):

    http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=7199

    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Home-Built-PCI-card-ftopict59730.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=302554