What is this PCI card?

Last response: in Systems
a b B Homebuilt system
a b C Monitor
July 30, 2005 6:25:43 PM

This PCI card is quite interesting. It has a monitor output(female) and
a monitor input(male). What do you call these kind of cards?
Its a huge PCI card and please tell me what it is. It has 3Dfx written
all over the card. I need to find the drivers as well.
It also has voodoo 2 written on it with 3dfx interactive.

Help

More about : pci card

Anonymous
a b B Homebuilt system
a b C Monitor
July 31, 2005 3:30:57 AM

futureofai@gmail.com wrote:

" This PCI card is quite interesting. It has a monitor output(female)
and a monitor input(male). What do you call these kind of cards? Its a
huge PCI card and please tell me what it is. It has 3Dfx written all
over the card. I need to find the drivers as well. It also has voodoo 2
written on it with 3dfx interactive. "

It's a 3Dfx Voodoo 2 graphics card. They had both male and female VGA
connections, as these were part of their SLI connectivity.

http://www.tweakers.net/ext/f/15382/full.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/drfrg
http://tinyurl.com/b44xf
http://tinyurl.com/a7v4e
August 5, 2005 12:37:09 AM

"" wrote:
> This PCI card is quite interesting. It has a monitor
> output(female) and
> a monitor input(male). What do you call these kind of cards?
> Its a huge PCI card and please tell me what it is. It has 3Dfx
> written
> all over the card. I need to find the drivers as well.
> It also has voodoo 2 written on it with 3dfx interactive.
>
> Help

It is simply an older quality video card. Driver: (you have to
register at driverguide.com):

http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driver...

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Home-Built-PCI-card-ftopi...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=302554