sony tft - you may not believe this...

ok

working away today I start to notice a pixel (black) walking around my 19"
sony tft. On close expection it is a small bug.

after 30 mins it is really really annoying me so I press the screen (yes I
know).

now I have a dead bug taking up more pixels than i would like although it
has not moved in about 3 hours.

can you open tfts up to clean ?

David

"David Cleland" <davidjcleland@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ok
>
> working away today I start to notice a pixel (black) walking around my 19"
> sony tft. On close expection it is a small bug.
>
> after 30 mins it is really really annoying me so I press the screen (yes I
> know).
>
> now I have a dead bug taking up more pixels than i would like although it
> has not moved in about 3 hours.
>
> can you open tfts up to clean ?
>
> David
Your gonna have to try. Otherwise your gonna be looking at a black bug for
evermore.

>> David
> Your gonna have to try. Otherwise your gonna be looking at a black bug for
> evermore.

it is only about 3 pixels long, and I could live with it if there was a
chance I could wreck my monitor :(

David

Philo

David Cleland wrote:
>>>David
>>
>>Your gonna have to try. Otherwise your gonna be looking at a black bug for
>>evermore.
>

> it is only about 3 pixels long, and I could live with it if there was a
> chance I could wreck my monitor :(
>
> David

i'd leave it alone.
hopefully it will eventually dry up and fall to the bottom