Epson stylusColor 1520 ENVELOPES?

I have printed many envelopes prior to switching to WINDOWS XP pro.
I changed to drivers that came with XP PRO and I have tried everything
I can think of to format # 10 envelope size and print them. NO LUCK!

I went through print, set up and under advanced I selected envelope # 10.
Envelopes were not listed under "paper size" so I clicked on custom and
inserted 4.25 X 9.5 which is the correct size. I switched from portrait to
landscape, and back again. I lined up the envelopes on the right side of
the
paper guides, I tried lining it up in the center... nothing works!

I can print out a partial address, but no return address. I physically turn
the
envelope from top first to side first in the paper guide, no luck!

It was so easy with the old drivers! What am I doing wrong? This is driving
me
nuts! Thanks for your help...
2 answers Last reply
More about epson styluscolor 1520 envelopes

    JT wrote:
    > I have printed many envelopes prior to switching to WINDOWS XP pro.
    > I changed to drivers that came with XP PRO and I have tried everything
    > I can think of to format # 10 envelope size and print them. NO LUCK!
    >
    > I went through print, set up and under advanced I selected envelope #
    > 10. Envelopes were not listed under "paper size" so I clicked on
    > custom and inserted 4.25 X 9.5 which is the correct size. I switched
    > from portrait to landscape, and back again. I lined up the envelopes
    > on the right side of the
    > paper guides, I tried lining it up in the center... nothing works!
    >
    > I can print out a partial address, but no return address. I
    > physically turn the
    > envelope from top first to side first in the paper guide, no luck!
    >
    > It was so easy with the old drivers! What am I doing wrong? This is
    > driving me
    > nuts! Thanks for your help...

    Suggest you visit the Epson website and download the 2000 driver. It works
    perfectly well under XP.
    lose his marbles?

    Thank You!!!

    I downloaded the Windows 2000 driver and it worked great!

    I got my envelopes printed and in the mail.... I REALLY APPRECIATE
    your help!!!! You're wonderful!!

    JT

    JT wrote:
    > I have printed many envelopes prior to switching to WINDOWS XP pro.
    > I changed to drivers that came with XP PRO and I have tried everything
    > I can think of to format # 10 envelope size and print them. NO LUCK!
    >
    > I went through print, set up and under advanced I selected envelope #
    > 10. Envelopes were not listed under "paper size" so I clicked on
    > custom and inserted 4.25 X 9.5 which is the correct size. I switched
    > from portrait to landscape, and back again. I lined up the envelopes
    > on the right side of the
    > paper guides, I tried lining it up in the center... nothing works!
    >
    > I can print out a partial address, but no return address. I
    > physically turn the
    > envelope from top first to side first in the paper guide, no luck!
    >
    > It was so easy with the old drivers! What am I doing wrong? This is
    > driving me
    > nuts! Thanks for your help...

    Suggest you visit the Epson website and download the 2000 driver. It works
    perfectly well under XP.
    lose his marbles?

Printers Epson Windows XP Peripherals