I saw a site featuring screens of vista beta 1. anyone know how stable the
beta is ?

David

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:49:27 +0100, "David Cleland"
<davidjcleland@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I saw a site featuring screens of vista beta 1. anyone know how stable the
>beta is ?
>
>David

It's quite stable. What you should be asking is, "are there drivers for
my hardware". The answer is "perhaps".
--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

In article <de563j$vuq$1@news.freedom2surf.net>, David Cleland says...
> I saw a site featuring screens of vista beta 1. anyone know how stable the
> beta is ?

It's a BETA. You'll find little driver support for a start.

--
Conor

If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened
rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic
music.

David Cleland writes:

> I saw a site featuring screens of vista beta 1. anyone know how stable the
> beta is ?

Stable and beta never occur together. If you cannot afford
instability, don't run a beta. Beta versions are for test systems,
not production systems.