burnin .BIN files with nero

graham

I've downloaded a couple of .BIN files, the 1st is a tda-ps9p.cue file,
which is 1 KB, and the second is a larger tda-ps9p.bin file with
718.842.kb of data. Now I've got Nero express, and Nero smartstart 6, -
how do I burn these images on disc? oh, BTW, I've also got magic ISO, if
that's any help.
Cheers
Graham

"graham" <grahamremovethischapman@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> I've downloaded a couple of .BIN files, the 1st is a tda-ps9p.cue file,
> which is 1 KB, and the second is a larger tda-ps9p.bin file with
> 718.842.kb of data. Now I've got Nero express, and Nero smartstart 6, -
> how do I burn these images on disc? oh, BTW, I've also got magic ISO, if
> that's any help.
> Cheers
> Graham

Here you go G.