Now this looks fimiliar

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20050815

Just replace "P.C." with "mame" and replace "Paying Customer" with "new
user"

--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

MAME: Forever Young!

SuperMappy wrote:
> http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20050815
>
> Just replace "P.C." with "mame" and replace "Paying Customer" with
> "new user"

That looks like some of the fault calls I get to deal with at work :0/
--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.sffh.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk