New Machine, New Install....Mouse Pointer Going Busy.

Macros

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2005
Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

Hi there,

I just rescently bought a PCchips M811LU motherboard. I have done a
fresh install of Xp Pro. Now i have noticed that every minute or 2 the
mouse will go busy for a a few seconds. Its really starting to bug me.
Something pops in and out of the task manager so fast i carn’t make it
out.No virri or spyware as its virtually a new machine and all the
preventative software went on straight after install. I have restore
turned off, have file indexing off, Drive caching off. Any help would
be asppreciated

Cheers!

Macros

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Home-Built-Machine-Install-Mouse-Pointer-Busy-ftopict61785.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=311600

jad

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

<Something pops in and out of the task manager so fast i can't make it
>out.

check MSCONFIG for what's running in the background

start - run - msconfig