Remove HD fromDell Dimension L400c

A friend of mine has a Dell Dimension L400c. It has seen better days, esp.
the hard drive. I've replaced a lot of hard drives on computers, but this
one actually stumps me. How do you remove the hard drive from it - it
appears to have a metal tab (at least one that I can actually see), but
otherwise, I'm really not sure what the "trick" is.

Thanks for any help.

A post from another site solved the problem - exactly what I needed:

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/dcol/rr.htm#hard_disk_drive