PC FOR BATTLEFIELD 2

Jammie

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

Hi can you plz tell me your toughts on a new system for battlefield 2
i am thinking of 1gig of ran and a 7800gt.

Wot do u think?

Jamie

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Home-Built-PC-BATTLEFIELD-ftopict61864.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=311934

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

> Hi can you plz tell me your toughts on a new system for battlefield 2
> i am thinking of 1gig of ran and a 7800gt.
>
> Wot do u think?

I have a gig ram 6800 SLI and it works fine on my athlon 64 3500 It is an
ace game.

David

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt (More info?)

On 11 Sep 2005 15:43:29 -0400, jammie
<UseLinkToEmail@HardwareForumz.com> wrote:

>Hi can you plz tell me your toughts on a new system for battlefield 2
>i am thinking of 1gig of ran and a 7800gt.
>
>Wot do u think?

Yes, if you have those parts you might as well build a
system with them.