Logitech MX-1000 mouse problems?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned (More info?)

So have any of you had issues with the Logitech MX-1000 mouse pointer being
all jerky? Apparently a lot of people have had issues with this. So many so,
that if you check out http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/logitech
there is even a defective product class action case. Thought this might be
of interest to those pondering forking out the cash, or even any with one.
From what I've seen the 510 seems to be a better bet.

kr0

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 00:01:01 GMT, kr0 <kentr0ss@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So have any of you had issues with the Logitech MX-1000 mouse pointer
> being
> all jerky? Apparently a lot of people have had issues with this. So many
> so,
> that if you check out http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/logitech
> there is even a defective product class action case. Thought this might
> be
> of interest to those pondering forking out the cash, or even any with
> one.
> From what I've seen the 510 seems to be a better bet.
>
> kr0

there's a few guys on vibecomputers forum had that problem, there's a
driver update that made everything smoove.