Recycling Bins

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned (More info?)

Hi has any body got any good links for Home recycling bins, ones that can be
used in your kitchen garage etc?

Brutus Gold

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned (More info?)

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:30:53 GMT, Brutus Gold <brutusgold@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

> Hi has any body got any good links for Home recycling bins, ones that
> can be
> used in your kitchen garage etc?
>

> Brutus Gold

you want to build a computer in it?

"jim dorey" <skaar@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:30:53 GMT, Brutus Gold <brutusgold@ntlworld.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi has any body got any good links for Home recycling bins, ones that
>> can be
>> used in your kitchen garage etc?
>>

>> Brutus Gold
>>

> you want to build a computer in it?

That would be pretty cool! Sorry i searched for newsgroups with the word
"Home" as in Home recycling etc. this group and a couple of others came up
and i posted..

oops sorry

Brutus

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned (More info?)

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:30:33 GMT, Brutus Gold <brutusgold@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

> That would be pretty cool! Sorry i searched for newsgroups with the word
> "Home" as in Home recycling etc. this group and a couple of others came
> up
> and i posted..
>

> oops sorry
>
> Brutus

pity, it'd be neat.

> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:30:33 GMT, Brutus Gold <brutusgold@ntlworld.com>
> wrote:
>

>> That would be pretty cool! Sorry i searched for newsgroups with the word
>> "Home" as in Home recycling etc. this group and a couple of others came
>> up
>> and i posted..
>>

>> oops sorry
>>
>> Brutus
>
> pity, it'd be neat.

I must agree, i will have to find a suitable one to shoe horn in the
motherboard and psu but i bet it could be done

Brutus

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned (More info?)

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:15:11 GMT, Brutus Gold <brutusgold@ntlworld.com>
wrote:

> I must agree, i will have to find a suitable one to shoe horn in the
> motherboard and psu but i bet it could be done
>

> Brutus

well, there's some really small pc compatible hardware out there, i myself
am having a 'lovely' time designing a via c3-m system to fit 2 4x3" 4
layer boards for a pda. i think a gumstix board would do justice, and
they're kinda cheap.

TRENDING THREADS