rover

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2004
Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.access.report (More info?)

there is a way to create a custom page size, such that when one selects
a page type in printer set up, the custom one shows up. How to do it?

tia

Jim

Rover wrote:
> there is a way to create a custom page size, such that when one
> selects a page type in printer set up, the custom one shows up. How
> to do it?
> tia
>
> Jim

Your post tells us nothing. We don't know

1) What type of computer you're using
2) What operating system
3) What printer manufaturer
4) What model
5) What software you're running.

Please read the information contained within the following sites

How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

How to Act Smart on Usenet

Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

We're not psychic!

lose his marbles?