Athlon64 X2 3800+ Feedback need I WANT one but is it good ??

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.homedesigned (More info?)

Athlon64 X2 3800+ Feedback need I WANT one but is it good ??

Whats the difference to the 4200. Which was the one i wanted but to
expensive. Why is the 3800 X2 less expensive ?

Thanlks.

"" wrote:
> Athlon64 X2 3800+ Feedback need I WANT one but is it good ??
>

> Whats the difference to the 4200. Which was the one i wanted
> but to
> expensive. Why is the 3800 X2 less expensive ?
>

> Thanlks.

have look at this one: http://www.c627627.com/AMD/Athlon64/ as you can
see the 3800+ is "Manchester" with 1MB cache and the Toledo is 2MB
so you can see the difference price but if you in heavy gaming then go
FX-55 or FX-57 -- I used FX-55 San Diego which is great as it
excellent on games.. so it up to you which one, I deicded to leave the
X2 out as I bought FX-55.

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Home-Built-Athlon64-X2-3800-Feedback-good-ftopict59817.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=304850