Aluminum or Copper Zalman CPU Cooler

Hello,

Should I buy a ZALMAN CNPS6000-Cu Pure Copper or a ZALMAN
CNPS7000A-AlCu Aluminum + Copper CPU Cooler?

The pure copper version is more expensive. Is the extra cost worth
it?
1 answer Last reply
More about aluminum copper zalman cooler

    no, the only significant difference between the two is the weight of the
    heatsink.

    <mail@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Should I buy a ZALMAN CNPS6000-Cu Pure Copper or a ZALMAN
    > CNPS7000A-AlCu Aluminum + Copper CPU Cooler?
    >
    > The pure copper version is more expensive. Is the extra cost worth
    > it?

Homebuilt Hardware Zalman Cooling CPUs Systems