Jimbo

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2004

I am thinking about upgrading my video card. Is the Nvidia GeForce FX
series adequate for flight simulation games such as Lock On? I have
been considering the FX5700-TD128. (I am running a 2.4 GHz P4 with 1
GB memory and two 7200 RPM 40 GB hard drives.) I don't need anything
but VGA out.)

Thanks, jimbo

It should work fine.

--
DaveW

"jimbo" <jimbo62@spamex.com> wrote in message
> I am thinking about upgrading my video card. Is the Nvidia GeForce FX
> series adequate for flight simulation games such as Lock On? I have
> been considering the FX5700-TD128. (I am running a 2.4 GHz P4 with 1
> GB memory and two 7200 RPM 40 GB hard drives.) I don't need anything
> but VGA out.)
>
> Thanks, jimbo

TRENDING THREADS