Mame32 mirrors?

Is there any up-to-date mirror for Mame32 binaries (need only that
binary to update from quite old one). I have one site
(http://mame.joymonkey.com/mame32/) with those but it's latest is
..97...

So if someone have Mame32 0.99 somewhere, would like to have it (yes,
Fileplanet didn't serve me well so this is the reason I'm asking).

--
- Tommi -

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

Sune Salminen wrote:
> Tommi Raulahti wrote:
>
>>Is there any up-to-date mirror for Mame32 binaries (need only that
>>binary to update from quite old one). I have one site
>>(http://mame.joymonkey.com/mame32/) with those but it's latest is
>>.97...
>>
>>So if someone have Mame32 0.99 somewhere, would like to have it (yes,
>>Fileplanet didn't serve me well so this is the reason I'm asking).
>

> http://www.mamemirror.tk/
>
> -Sune

Where the hell have you been? :)

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making

.... after inserting a credit, Tommi Raulahti <drdoom@modeemi.fi> leaned
forward and saw...
>Is there any up-to-date mirror for Mame32 binaries (need only that
>binary to update from quite old one).

I tend to use the optimised ones:

http://redump.emubase.de/mame.php

Failing that mame32.net, mame.net etc all ought to have links:

http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32/download.htm
http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa/

--
"That's the price that we all pay
Our valued destiny comes to nothing.

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

'Dungeon' Dave wrote:
> ... after inserting a credit, Tommi Raulahti <drdoom@modeemi.fi> leaned
> forward and saw...
>
>> Is there any up-to-date mirror for Mame32 binaries (need only that
>> binary to update from quite old one).
>

> I tend to use the optimised ones:
>
> http://redump.emubase.de/mame.php
>
> Failing that mame32.net, mame.net etc all ought to have links:
>
> http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32/download.htm
> http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa/

Blimey old regs are like buses, you dont see any in a while and then two
turn up at once! :)

--
MCR
MAME(tm) - History In The Making
www.pleasure-dome.org.uk

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* MCR wrote in alt.games.mame:
> 'Dungeon' Dave wrote:
>> ... after inserting a credit, Tommi Raulahti <drdoom@modeemi.fi> leaned
>> forward and saw...

>>> Is there any up-to-date mirror for Mame32 binaries (need only that
>>> binary to update from quite old one).

>> I tend to use the optimised ones:

>> http://redump.emubase.de/mame.php

>> Failing that mame32.net, mame.net etc all ought to have links:

>> http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32/download.htm
>> http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa/

> Blimey old regs are like buses, you dont see any in a while and then two
> turn up at once! :)

ROTFL!

--
David
You don't become a failure until you're satisfied with being one.

Sune Salminen <salminen@monkeydoktor.dk> wrote:
> Tommi Raulahti wrote:
>> Is there any up-to-date mirror for Mame32 binaries (need only that
>> binary to update from quite old one). I have one site
>> (http://mame.joymonkey.com/mame32/) with those but it's latest is
>> .97...
>>
>> So if someone have Mame32 0.99 somewhere, would like to have it (yes,
>> Fileplanet didn't serve me well so this is the reason I'm asking).
>
> http://www.mamemirror.tk/

Thank you. This served my purposes perfectly. :)

--
- Tommi -

.... after inserting a credit, MCR <mark.coleman10@ntlworld.com> leaned
forward and saw...
>'Dungeon' Dave wrote:
>> ... after inserting a credit, Tommi Raulahti <drdoom@modeemi.fi>
>>leaned forward and saw...
>>
>>> Is there any up-to-date mirror for Mame32 binaries (need only that
>>> binary to update from quite old one).
>> I tend to use the optimised ones:
>> http://redump.emubase.de/mame.php
>> Failing that mame32.net, mame.net etc all ought to have links:
>> http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32/download.htm
>> http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa/
>>

>Blimey old regs are like buses, you dont see any in a while and then
>two turn up at once! :)

Eat flack cannon, wall-dressing!
--
"If flesh could crawl, my skin would fall
from off my bones and run away from here

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:45:48 +0100, 'Dungeon' Dave wrote:

> Eat flack cannon, wall-dressing!

Is that anything like spinach with thousand island?

*tee hee*

mcr

Distinguished
May 10, 2004

'Dungeon' Dave wrote:
> ... after inserting a credit, MCR <mark.coleman10@ntlworld.com> leaned
> forward and saw...
>
>> 'Dungeon' Dave wrote:
>>
>>> ... after inserting a credit, Tommi Raulahti <drdoom@modeemi.fi>
>>> leaned forward and saw...

>>> I tend to use the optimised ones:
>>> http://redump.emubase.de/mame.php
>>> Failing that mame32.net, mame.net etc all ought to have links:
>>> http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32/download.htm
>>> http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa/
>>>

>> Blimey old regs are like buses, you dont see any in a while and then
>> two turn up at once! :)
>>
> Eat flack cannon, wall-dressing!

he he... practise does make perfect :)

--

In a parallel universe, Anti-'Dungeon' Dave said exactly the opposite of:

> Eat flack cannon, wall-dressing!

LOL!

Eat gibs, fragbait!

*-) K.os, I feel like a q3a bot
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in the
sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some vantage

'Dungeon' Dave wrote:
> .... after inserting a credit, MCR <mark.coleman10@ntlworld.com> leaned
> forward and saw...
>
>> 'Dungeon' Dave wrote:
>>
>>> ... after inserting a credit, Tommi Raulahti <drdoom@modeemi.fi>
>>> leaned forward and saw...

>>> I tend to use the optimised ones:
>>> http://redump.emubase.de/mame.php
>>> Failing that mame32.net, mame.net etc all ought to have links:
>>> http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32/download.htm
>>> http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa/
>>>

>> Blimey old regs are like buses, you dont see any in a while and then
>> two turn up at once! :)
>>
> Eat flack cannon, wall-dressing!

Eat hot lead, you..... you..... hotleadeatingguy!

--
Thnik about it!
Deadly_Dad

simblin@oratoricp.net