Bluetooth and Windows XP Service Pack 2

Hi

I was running a successful wireless network with Windows XP and service pack
1. When I installed Service Pack 2, it simply couldn't connect or do
anything for that matter. Does anyone know of this problem and how to
overcome it?

Thanks.

Jo
1 answer Last reply
More about bluetooth windows service pack

    Where u running a bluetooth device that plugged into a usb socket?
    if so, try installing the software for the device again.

    or if its interal, contact your computer manufacturer for help.

    "Jo Dude" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I was running a successful wireless network with Windows XP and service pack
    > 1. When I installed Service Pack 2, it simply couldn't connect or do
    > anything for that matter. Does anyone know of this problem and how to
    > overcome it?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Jo

Windows XP Bluetooth Wireless Networking