Bluetooth and Windows XP Service Pack 2

Last response: in Wireless Networking
June 16, 2005 11:33:31 PM

Hi

I was running a successful wireless network with Windows XP and service pack
1. When I installed Service Pack 2, it simply couldn't connect or do
anything for that matter. Does anyone know of this problem and how to
overcome it?

Thanks.

Jo

More about : bluetooth windows service pack

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 10:11:01 AM

Where u running a bluetooth device that plugged into a usb socket?
if so, try installing the software for the device again.

or if its interal, contact your computer manufacturer for help.