Bluetooth and Windows XP Service Pack 2

Last response: in Wireless Networking
June 16, 2005 11:33:31 PM

Hi

I was running a successful wireless network with Windows XP and service pack
1. When I installed Service Pack 2, it simply couldn't connect or do
anything for that matter. Does anyone know of this problem and how to
overcome it?

Thanks.

Jo
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 10:11:01 AM

Where u running a bluetooth device that plugged into a usb socket?
if so, try installing the software for the device again.

or if its interal, contact your computer manufacturer for help.

!