Loud antec truepower ps

I previously read on one of these newgroups about a fix for a loud fan in an
Antec trupower PS. Anyone remember or have a link to this fix? Sorry I did
not find in on Google. tia

ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

"knowname" <knowname@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> I previously read on one of these newgroups about a fix for a loud fan in
an
> Antec trupower PS. Anyone remember or have a link to this fix? Sorry I
did
> not find in on Google. tia

If you are brave enough, you could replace the loud fan with a panaflo or
similar "quiet" fan. Be aware that dangerous voltages exist inside a power
supply even if the power supply has been unplugged for a while. -Dave