V400 GPRS Indicator

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

I had Cingular disable Internet and data transfer on my account but the GPRS
Indicator is still there. Anyone know how long it takes to disappear? It
has almost been 72 hours. My friend doesn't have this on his phone and I
think it just makes the home page look more cluttered.

--

Thanks.

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

Mine was gone the instant that the CS rep removed it when I requested it on
the phone. You can check online to see if its still on your account.

"Saucer Man" <saucerman@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I had Cingular disable Internet and data transfer on my account but the
GPRS
> Indicator is still there. Anyone know how long it takes to disappear? It
> has almost been 72 hours. My friend doesn't have this on his phone and I
> think it just makes the home page look more cluttered.
>
> --
>
> Thanks.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

What about text messaging? Do you have that? Mine didn't go away until I
removed text messaging but I had it put back on so that I can check my
minutes from the phone.

--

Thanks.

In article <rLfNc.748$uC7.592@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>,
"Saucer Man" <saucerman@nospam.com> wrote:

> What about text messaging? Do you have that? Mine didn't go away until I
> removed text messaging but I had it put back on so that I can check my
> minutes from the phone.

Just call *611

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

*611??? What is that? I get "Call Failed" when I call that. Do you mean
611?

Thanks.

"Røbert M." <rmarkoff@faq.cIty> wrote in message
> In article <rLfNc.748$uC7.592@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>,
> "Saucer Man" <saucerman@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> > What about text messaging? Do you have that? Mine didn't go away until
> > removed text messaging but I had it put back on so that I can check my
> > minutes from the phone.
>
> Just call *611

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.motorola (More info?)

wish i had it without paying. data will go over gprs, keep it!

--
Steve