How many platforms is MAME available on, at last count?

Mike

Splendid

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:58:04 -0500, S1500 wrote:

> Windows, DOS, PSP, the list just goes on and on.

The various X builds, then there's GP32, MacOS, ... what have I missed?

M.

Mike wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:58:04 -0500, S1500 wrote:
>

>>Windows, DOS, PSP, the list just goes on and on.
>

> The various X builds, then there's GP32, MacOS, ... what have I missed?
>
> M.

Unless it's in those groups, there is AmigaMame and Mame for digital
cameras :)

--
Bustin' Naughty Folks since 1983

See my custom built upright and cocktail cabinets at:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/supermappy/

Come to chat in #tombstones on preacher.foreverchat.net:6660-6667,7000

MAME: Forever Young!

SuperMappy thought about it a bit, then said...
> Mike wrote:
> > On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:58:04 -0500, S1500 wrote:
> >

> >>Windows, DOS, PSP, the list just goes on and on.
> >

> > The various X builds, then there's GP32, MacOS, ... what have I missed?
> >
> > M.
>
> Unless it's in those groups, there is AmigaMame and Mame for digital
> cameras :)

MAME for PocketPC as well.

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

"Kevin Steele" wrote:
> SuperMappy thought about it a bit, then said...
> > Mike wrote:

> > > The various X builds, then there's GP32, MacOS, ... what have I
> > > missed?
> > >
> > > M.
> >
> > Unless it's in those groups, there is AmigaMame and Mame for digital
> > cameras :)
>
> MAME for PocketPC as well.

Xbox MAME
(assuming "various X builds" refer to *nix versions)

News Broadpark's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
body were:
> Xbox MAME
> (assuming "various X builds" refer to *nix versions)

Yeah MAME for Xbox is MAMEX, MAMEOX, MAMEdOX, etc. Unix MAME is XMAME.

Speaking of there is a port of MAME to run on Linux based PDAs.