Which Case??

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

if you like the lian li you'll love the kingwin kt-424. it is an all around
better case than the more expensive lian lis (pc60 etc) and costs the same
or less than the pc7.

http://www.armadacomputers.co.uk/show.pl?product=901
http://www.armadacomputers.co.uk/show.pl?product=1283

> Has anyone got these cases? What are their good and bad points?
> Thanks.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

"Paul Maskell" <paul@maskell17.plus.com> wrote in message
> I've got a shortlist of two cases. But I can't decide between them.
>
> The two cases are the Lian Li PC-7
http://www.armadacomputers.co.uk/show.pl?product=901
> and the Quartz Series-Cream
http://www.armadacomputers.co.uk/show.pl?product=1283

> Has anyone got these cases? What are their good and bad points?
> Thanks.

Non of the above, the AOpen H700a is **THE** best case around. I love it,
super huge and full of features.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt (More info?)

from personal experience ive got the lian li pc65 (the black version) its
fantastic,
http://www.casetech.co.uk/ this place does cases at a good price

so my vote is for the lian li case...