connect audigy 2 zx with front panel of antec sonata

hi,

i want to connect my audigy 2 zx with the headphone front plugs of my antec
case.

any ideas how to accomplish this?

every info i found seems to indicate, that you must buy the creative front
panel to get this functionality.

thanks for your help,
Arno

You need to buy the Creative front panel. The Audigy Platinum version comes
with the front panel.

--
DaveW

"Arno Sosna" <nope@world.com> wrote in message
> hi,
>
> i want to connect my audigy 2 zx with the headphone front plugs of my
antec
> case.
>
> any ideas how to accomplish this?
>
> every info i found seems to indicate, that you must buy the creative front
> panel to get this functionality.
>
> thanks for your help,
> Arno

jad

you could use the AUX out on the Audigy and rig a patch cable. You
would have to manually mute the speakers.