What is the best overclocking RAM for the ASUS P4P800 Delu..

pAceMaker

Hello all,

I am going to be building a system using the ASUS P4P800 Deluxe and am
the configuration stage. I would appreciate input on which RAM to buy
for overclocking. I figure there must be a few people out there that
have this board.

Link to the motherboard:
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=13-131-450&depa=0

Please provide a link in your reply.

Thanks!

OCZ PC3700 Gold seems to be about the best stuff currently on the market.

<pacemaker@home.com> wrote in message

> Hello all,
>
> I am going to be building a system using the ASUS P4P800 Deluxe and am
> the configuration stage. I would appreciate input on which RAM to buy
> for overclocking. I figure there must be a few people out there that
> have this board.
>
> Link to the motherboard:

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=13-131-450&depa=0

> Please provide a link in your reply.